Randstad Professionals is seeking a Corporate Trust Account Associate to assist an Account Manager with the management of portfolio accounts.
location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Position Responsibilities:
- Works closely with relationship/account managers in managing and administering a portfolio of accounts.
- Assists relationship/account managers in proactively handling and resolving customer issues and problems
- Interfaces with operational areas, internal departments and outside vendors as needed to resolve problems.
- May perform daily administration of accounts including set-up, processing, maintenance, and oversight according to policies, procedures, regulations.
- May provide marketing and research support.
- May contact customers to assist relationship/account managers in resolving issues.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Experience is preferred in a trust or banking background
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to escalate issues
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
skills: Banking Relations, Account Opening - Banking
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.