Randstad is recruiting a Sr. Financial Analyst for a growing manufacturer in Charlotte. Incumbent must have financial analysis experience, coupled with strong communication skills. Our global client will consider industry or public accounting experience. This role is pivotal in leading the business by managing global strategic marketing spend, evaluating business opportunities (internally and externally), collaborating cross functionally supporting a variety of senior leaders.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Develops performance reports and leads integration of variance analyses and provides clear, concise understanding of operational and financial performance to senior management.
- Makes recommendations to senior management on financial performance projections using financial and business knowledge and experience.
- Develops, reviews, analyzes and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and communicates cost and/or schedule trends, and assesses range of opportunities and risk.
- Leads development of business cases/trade analysis and has the ability to assemble complex data into executive recommendations and presentations.
- Responsible for the monthly Forecast analysis and Customer deliverables, along with annual Long range business planning.
- Provides subject matter expertise to troubleshoot process and tool issues, determine root cause and recommend solutions.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Dedicated to teamwork
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
skills: Financial Analysis, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.