Randstad is working with one of our amazing non-profit clients. The most critical part of this job will be a candidate who is an Excel Guru.
- This individual will be a Pro in Excel, Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to maintain client's records; to ensure that the claims are accurately submitted.
- Monitor, analyze, correct and resubmit claims to healthcare payors to a successful adjudication as needed.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Data entry in billing software and applicable databases to set up new clients using Excel (transferring from one data base to another).
- Experience with medical billing required, 2 years preferred
- Familiarity with third party payors
- Prior knowledge of Evolv billing software a plus
- Customer Service, - excellent written and verbal skills and detail oriented
- Must pass a criminal background check (Live Scan fingerprinting) prior to beginning employment
If interested, please send resume to Celine.Alcaraz@randstadusa.com
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.