job summary: Qualifications:
- Significant experience with full life cycle recruiting with specialist knowledge of Software Development, Cloud, Cyber/Security and Infrastructure market
- Experience in both corporate and agency is desired
- Direct sourcing tools and approaches such as social media, x-ray searches, etc.
- Prior success at delivering talent pipelines for technology groups
- An ability to drive through challenges using innovative approaches and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of levels of candidates and clients
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, multiple deadlines and priorities
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable style
- Ability to operate in a large scale matrix reporting environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated control and governance within the recruitment process
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo
Enthusiastic and passionate approach regarding technology recruiting
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 38 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of direct sourcing strategies (e.g. referral generation, cold calling, online social networking, etc.) to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost effective manner
- End to end ownership of the recruitment process
- Maintaining a dialogue with the hiring manager on aspects of the people agenda such as diversity, mobility and location strategy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Proper utilization of relevant recruitment and HR systems
- Building robust relationships with hiring managers, peers and HR partners acting as a trusted recruitment advisor
- Structuring and negotiation of compensation with new hires and hiring managers
- Providing support and advice to hiring managers - demonstrating knowledge and subject matter expertise within the aligned technology discipline
- Opportunity to work on global recruitment projects
qualifications: Application Process
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.