As the Director of Data Analytics you will be responsible for managing analysis from start to finish, you will apply analytical methodologies to data, and extract meaningful insights that successfully position the company for maximizing revenue. You will partner and work cross-functionally with Senior Management and other teams to communicate insights and data. You will play a critical role in analyzing patterns, trends and loads through standard dashboards as well as ad hoc analyis.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Evaluate loads and formats to optimize airtime inventory
- Leads the analysis of changes in traffic patterns, combining data analysis and meetings with various stakeholders. Own followups and track progress.
- Manage analytics workflow. Mine data. Spot trends and deepen analysis to tell the story:
- Clearly present insights in professional PowerPoint slides
- Serve as analytics subject matter expert, providing training and development opportunities to team
- Implement process improvements, including automation of quantitative tools and dashboards
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record of combining data and business acumen to distill complex data sets to actionable insights
- Sense of curiosity, attention to detail and comfort with ambiguity
- Expertise with reporting tools and business intelligence tools like Microstrategy, Cognos, Business Objects or Tableau
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with database and programming languages a plus (SQL, VB)
- Knowledge of statistical software (R, SAS) is a plus
skills: SAS, Cognos, Statistics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.