Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC.
- Role will support change management team
- Change Management / Implementation Consultant
- Corporate Properties team
- Assist with change management efforts on large, complex projects.
- The consultant will assist the change management lead with a variety of tasks necessary to support the change management efforts on several highly visible projects.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Must be a self-starter with strong ability to plan, execute, and manage effectively.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate to leaders, peers, and stakeholders; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively under pressure; proven ability to recognize audience and tailor communication appropriately.
- Proven ability to effectively juggle multiple, concurrent, complex assignments while ensuring alignment with shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Project, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel to produce high quality presentations, documents, spreadsheets, etc. for use across large organizations.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to consult.
- Ability to work across the enterprise, forming effective partnerships with multiple areas of the company.
- Excellent project management organizational skills in order to manage multiple priorities and projects, meet deadlines, and work efficiently and independently in a timely manner.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to enforce standards and drive accountability.
- Preferred Skills - Process oriented. -Experience using change management methodology. - Experience working with corporate real estate departments in large and complex organizations.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 52.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Assisting in development and documentation of enterprise-wide program fundamentals.
- Attending and facilitating meetings related to all assigned projects to ensure change management project plan is executed on time.
- Record and produce meeting minutes when appropriate.
- Assist change management lead with the program calls, program status, and taking notes/handling follow ups for program calls.
- Serve as point of contact for project information and updates as directed by change management lead.
- Track progress of tasks against project plan and provide reports.
- Maintaining program deliverables and portal.
- Assisting in resolution of complex issues around program deliverables, some of which will include conflicting opinions.
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.