Are you a take charge professional that gets along well working in a team atmosphere and is looking for an opportunity to expand and grow your career? If so the Assistant General Manager position in Cincinnati may be for you. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in directing all facility operations meeting the client's objectives while overseeing the management, operations, specialty leasing, marketing and financial aspects of a shopping center. This position calls for an assertive, professional leader with strong management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with on-site personnel.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensures accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience.
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic.
- Creativity, especially in the area of marketing and promotion.
- Must be able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Enforce all tenant lease requirements
- Work in conjunction with property's leasing agent to execute new and renewal leases to meet or exceed client objectives
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the property's leasing specialist to ensure budgeted leasing activity occurs
- Develop and implement an annual business plan to achieve budgeted net operating income for property Manage property's capital expenditures to budgeted levels
- Must be able to direct the preparation and implementation of all annual financial reports including the annual budget, management plan, marketing plan, marketing budget, and annual report
- Assist in the monitoring the collections of all rents and execute appropriate collection process
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in retail property management
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must have a Real Estate background.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
skills: Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.