Consumer Loan Officer
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for an experienced Consumer Loan Officer
to sit north of Boston; on the north shore. As a Consumer Loan Officer
, while working closely with branch staff, you will examine, evaluate, and authorize approval of customer applications for equity lines, equity loans, auto, collateral, overdraft protection, recreational/boat and student loans
location: Salem, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Reviews consumer loan applications
- Working individually and with branch staff in requesting appropriate information such as credit reports, appraisals, title examinations, flood certificates, income information and other pertinent data from customer, bank personnel and outside vendors necessary to properly evaluate the feasibility of granting loans.
- Communicate with applicant and/or branch staff to resolve any questions or issues arising from the information contained in the loan application.
- Compiling loan documentation packages and facilitating the processing, approval and closing of loan requests with applicants.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all aspects of the bank's loan origination software as it relates to consumer lending. Must be knowledgeable and proficient with origination software and train new users.
- Facilitate on-going product and compliance training as needed with branch staff and effected parties.
- Work with loan servicing staff to assure the timely funding and booking
- Monitor loan files for compliance with internal policies/procedures and Federal/State regulations.
- Remains current and knowledgeable regarding industry news, products, guidelines and departmental procedure
- 2+ years of Consumer Lending experience preferred
- Retail customer service experience preferred
- College degree preferred and 5 or more years of banking experience
- Must have active NMLS number
- $50K-$60K, to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Consumer Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.