In need of two candidates to work on a fast pace environment with great typing skills, energetic, reliable, analytical skills, god customer service, team player and able to work independently.
The department currently experiencing a high volume of requests on a daily basis and backlog of errors reports that need reconciliation.
location: Ontario, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
1. Verify Member Eligibility using Health Plan Website or Phone call
2. Add/Update Member's demographics in system
3. Support UM, Customer Service, Provider's Office with eligibility updates same or next day turn around time.
4. Flag documents and file privacy indicator status requests based on HIPAA required guidelines.
5. Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
Preferable a candidate that will have the following qualifications:
1. Computer operation skills (manually entering data records, researching membership data, and identifying data discrepancies.
2. Ability to utilize various telecommunication technologies: Phone, Internet, Intranet, VRU Voice Response Unit.
3. Computer Skills: Excel, Word and Typing (45 warm)
4. Bookkeeping knowledge
5. Accounts Payable/Receivable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.