Tax Documentation Support
We are looking for a recent college graduate to join a top financial services client within the South Jordan, UT area!
location: South Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Ability to work independently well within a team environment.
- Excellent Time Management, Interpersonal, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects, and prioritize effectively to meet tight and enforced Operational and annual deadlines for the firm.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to consistently exercise sound and decisive judgment.
- Commitment to personal development.
- Prior tax experience is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required. A Bachelor's Degree in a Business field and experience in the Financial Industry is preferred..
- Understanding of general process controls, with knowledge of database, spreadsheet applications, and data modelling, including Microsoft Excel, Access and other Office applications.
- Superior Communication Skills, both oral and written.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.