Are you service-minded? Do you thrive in a deadline driven, fast paced environment? Would you consider yourself to be results oriented and possess a strong sense of urgency?
My client, a leader in the consumer goods and retail industry is looking for detail oriented business minded individuals who want to grow with an organization.
Strong P&L experience is preferred. Working with Franchise Owners, retail offices, budgeting, financial trend analysis, COGS, as well as key performance metrics.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the Profit & Loss consolidation process for the company's retail store locations
- Assist in developing business, pricing and budgeting models
- Identify opportunities for efficiency regarding Advertising, COGS and Employment
- Track and improve key performance indicators such as shrinkage and performance
- Ad hoc financial analysis projects
- Monitor P&L development
- Shield and defend confidential information.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years of experience
- Experience in the Retail or Franchise Industry is preferred
- Experience with data mining techniques is required
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills are a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at email@example.com
skills: Budgeting, Business Analysis, Finance Model, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.