job summary: Client Service Consultant
This position is responsible for performing closing agent approval, monitoring client insurance coverage (minimums and endorsements) and administration functions in the Atlanta operations center. Fast paced production environment with duties which include:
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Collateral monitoring, Closing Agent approval and monitoring
- Loan surveillance and support of other programs serviced on the warehouse loan system.
- This position is responsible for ensuring closing agents qualify for warehouse facility at all times and takes action or makes recommendations based on the current status of the agent.
- Interacts frequently and directly with customers (lenders) by phone and email. Must work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of client service experience, related business experience, or a combination of both.
- Mortgage banking experience.
- Branch Banker experience with opening business accounts, using various name styles and knowledge of documentation required for verification.
- Residential mortgage loan experience is a plus.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
skills: Commercial Lending, Consumer Lending, Commercial Credit Administration, Commercial Credit Analysis, Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.