An international financial services company is seeking a senior recruiter to join its global talent acquisition team on a contract basis. We are seeking someone who is familiar with the full-cycle recruitment process. We are also seeking someone who is strategic. On a daily basis this person will own the relationships, set the search strategy for talent acquisition, and leading the full life-cycle recruitment for software development and infrastructure roles..
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of direct sourcing strategies (e.g. referral generation, cold calling, online social networking, etc.) to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost effective manner
- End to end ownership of the recruitment process
- Maintaining a dialogue with the hiring manager on aspects of the people agenda such as diversity, mobility and location strategy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Proper utilization of relevant recruitment and HR systems
- Building robust relationships with hiring managers, peers and HR partners acting as a trusted recruitment advisor
- Structuring and negotiation of compensation with new hires and hiring managers
- Providing support and advice to hiring managers - demonstrating knowledge and subject matter expertise within the aligned technology discipline
- Opportunity to work on global recruitment projects
- Significant experience with full life cycle recruiting with specialist knowledge of Software Development, Cloud, Cyber/Security and Infrastructure market
- Experience in both corporate and agency is desired
- Direct sourcing tools and approaches such as social media, x-ray searches, etc.
- Prior success at delivering talent pipelines for technology groups
- An ability to drive through challenges using innovative approaches and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of levels of candidates and clients
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, multiple deadlines and priorities
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable style
- Ability to operate in a large scale matrix reporting environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated control and governance within the recruitment process
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach regarding technology recruiting
skills: Sourcing, Software Engineering, Technical, Diversity Recruiting, Hardware Engineering, Recruit, Direct Sourcing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.