The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for AR and Collections as well as assisting with HR, Marketing, and Operations.
location: Fullerton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Maintaining aging reports
- Following up on past due accounts
- Cash posting
- Assisting with Accounts Payable as needed
- Assisting with HR, Marketing, and Administrative duties
- 2+ years of AR and Collections Experience
- Associates Degree preferred, High School Diploma required
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups) and experience using a large ERP system
Click to apply now or email your resume to A
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, AR, Cash Posting, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, Payments/Cash Posting, A/R Review, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.