Accounting Manager needed for very stable and growing organization located in Boca Raton. This position is open to due to an internal promotion. The company has true work/life balance and offers excellent benefits.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee a team of accountants that are responsible for the accurate, timely preparation and review of monthly financial results for multiple entities.
- Prepare and analyze monthly operating results, monthly cash forecasting and quarterly budgets for entities.
- Responsible for the hiring and development of staff as well as working with executive leadership.
- Assure that the accounting team is producing accurate and timely financial reports including detail review of internal and external monthly financial statements, draw packages, annual audits, and tax returns
- Work closely with Controller to report monthly operating results, including monthly cash forecasting, budget to actual reporting and quarterly business plans.
- Actively participates in the short and long term initiatives of the accounting department, including evaluation of current processes, reporting, documentation and systems.
- Coordinates internal and external audits including correspondence and review.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of four years experience in accounting and financial statement preparation
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities to be performed. It should be noted, therefore, that associates may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements, Property Accounting, GAAP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.