A steel manufacturing services company is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join its growing team. We are seeking a fast-paced, dynamic accounting professional with excellent customer service skills who can hit the ground running.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
This position is responsible for processing and recording all accounts payable transactions to ensure accurate accounting reports and records and will complete full cycle accounts payable functions ensuring timely processing and recording of these transactions.
- Must have 1-2 years' previous experience in an accounts payable role
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with superior work ethic and initiative
- Detail-oriented problem solver with ability to respond to inquiries with limited supervision
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel
skills: Vendor Relations, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations, 10-K, Coding/Batching, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.