Our client, a manufacturing company located in the King of Prussia area, PA is looking to hire a driven Accounts Receivable superstar! In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining aging for over 200+ corporate accounts. If you have over two years of commercial collections, Accounts Receivable and Billing experience, please apply! This role supports the activities of the Finance/Accounting Department under the direction of the General Accounting Manager. The ARC provides financial, administrative, and analytical and customer support by ensuring the company receives payments for products sold and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
As a member of the Accounts Receivable Specialist team you will....
- Compile, validate and maintain generated AR aging reports.
- 3+ years accounting experience working in Accounts Receivable including invoicing, cash receipts and collections
- Prepare and issue monthly customer receivable statements.
- Daily payment application
- Make collection calls
- Negotiate payment terms
- Send emails and letters to clients regarding account payment status
- Follow up with customer to obtain back up documentation for deductions. Resolve and investigate discrepancies and collect deduction repayments where necessary
- Work with sales staff and executive management to resolve billing issues
- Assist the accounting department as needed with special projects
To be considered you need....
- A minimum of two year of A/R and Commercial Collections experience
- Experience working with chargebacks and deductions
- Excellent communication skills
- Good phone etiquette
- Excel, Word and Outlook
- Available to interview immediately
If you are interested for this wonderful opportunity please submit your resume in word document to: email@example.com
My client is planning on scheduling interviews end of the week off September 5th and the week of September 10th. Hurry Up and Apply!!!
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Finance & Accounting | Human Resources 150 S. Warner Rd - Suite 401 King of Prussia PA 19406 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: 610-382-9742 Cell: 267-266-0707
Randstad Professionals has been named to Inavero's 2016 Best of Staffing List. Best of Staffing, presented by Inavero, is the nation's only award recognizing staffing organizations that deliver exceptional service to the clients and talent they serve.
skills: A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.