Established, growing and successful health care company is looking for a senior accountant to ensure the integrity of the accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Summarize the financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Record and Maintain Fix Assets Schedules
- Record monthly inventory
- Prepare monthly BS schedules and reports for management review
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (BS schedules, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Degree in accounting preferred
- CPA is a plus
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.