job summary: Staff Accountant
Currently seeking a Staff Accountant for large, innovative organization located in Bucks County, PA! The Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining, managing, and reconciling the general ledger accounts daily and monthly. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, and have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
location: Morrisville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and reconcile various payment methods to cash on a daily and weekly basis
- Manage a series of monthly close responsibilities including journal entries
- Reconcile the general ledger accounts daily and monthly
- Prepare financial statements as needed
qualifications: Staff Accountant Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Minimum 2+ years accounts payable experience required
- Strong system skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with a large ERP system a huge plus
$23.00 to $28.00/hour depending on experience Application Process
Apply now or contact Lindsay Kenney at 215-839-0616.
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.