Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find an Accountant for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Perform monthly closings of general ledger and projects and to work with outside auditors
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a minimum of five years experience
- Government grant accounting and invoicing experience preferred; if not government grants, other project cost accounting experience would be helpful
- Peachtree accounting experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and follow up
- Small company environment requires a hands-on approach and the willingness to take on other duties as needed
- Great opportunity in growth-oriented company to grow in responsibility
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Kris Inniss Kris.Inniss@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Grant Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.