An exciting and growing company in East San Diego is hiring a Human Resources Manager. The salary and benefits package are extremely competitive! The company is established and growing in a great industry. We are looking for the right cultural fit to step in to this very crucial role.
location: Lakeside, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Developing policies and procedures for the company
- Negotiating and renewing insurance policies
- Employee reviews and assessments
- Employee hiring and on-boarding
- Manage and train subordinates in HR department
- General office duties
- Bachelor's degree OR at least 5 years related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Experience hiring and training an HR Department is preferred
- High level of trustworthiness and professionalism
skills: Human Resources, Administration, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.