Randstad Professionals is seeking a successful HR Manager to add to our database. We have a range of HR opportunities open at one time and are always looking for the top qualified talent in the area to help fill our clients openings.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage the HR team- employee relations, benefits, recruiting, and compliance/LOA's.
- Maintain all policies & procedures for the company
- Handle all plan providers - 401K, Health Insurance etc
- Make sure all career opportunities are advertised and posted correctly
- Be a strategic business partner to the Executive team
- 7+ years of experience in the Human Resources space
- Management experience preferred
- A strong understanding of HR policies, processes, and legalities
- BA degree preferred
- HR Certification is a big plus
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.