A CPA Firm in Coral Springs looking for a Tax Associate to join and grow with them. They set themselves apart from others-flexibility, growth, great tenure and solid benefits! You want to meet with them! GREAT PEOPLE AND WORK/LIFE BALANCE.
location: Pompano Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Files federal , state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, state pages, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments.
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
Minimum of 4 years of Public Accounting Experience
CPA would be a plus!
Experience with Strategic Planning, Financial Diagnosis, Tax, Corporate Finance, Analyzing Information and Legal Compliance
Detail-Oriented, great communication skills, team-player
skills: CPA, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis - Risk, Certify/Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.