Fast growth service industry client (currently under $200M in revenue) is seeking to hire an FP&A Manager for its division headquartered in Broward County. This division will serve as a model for additional divisions organized geographically and in anticipation for rapid growth through a national acquisition strategy. The FP&A Manager will lead financial valuations, forecasts, and analysis to support the strategic decision-making process for the corporate parent. Reporting to the Divisional CFO, this role will be responsible for modeling business opportunities, project valuations, and profitability/risk assessments for the division.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- monthly financial reporting including project progress reporting
- financial modeling of current and future projects/opportunities
- tracking of business objectives and key milestones
- forecasting activities assessing opportunities via business modeling, analysis, and decision support to drive improved performance
- assess, recommend and implement new process to improve efficiencies, productivity, and accuracy of reporting
If you are looking to apply your strong financial background to a high growth organization and want to build a first class finance function to be rolled out nationally, send your resume for consideration.
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.