job summary: Audit Manager
A top 100 public accounting firm in Columbus, Ohio offering an alternative to the endless grind of the typical public accounting setting. This firm occupies a modern, newly renovated office, and is extremely proud of their close knit family oriented culture.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader, seeking a self-motivated and energetic Audit Manager with extensive experience in auditing in a large public accounting firm.
As an Audit Manager, you will use your expertise to provide attestation services to entities in a variety of industries. Candidates should have current or recent public accounting experience (Big 4 or large regional firm preferred), demonstrate proven technical knowledge and an interest in staff development and practice development. You will utilize your unique skill set to assist clients, solve problems, and play an integral part in setting the culture and direction of the Columbus office.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical accounting and financial reporting standards, applying industry knowledge and expertise
- Lead the development of the audit approach, applying applicable standards and firm audit methodology
- Develop, motivate and train team members, by providing effective performance feedback
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships, partnering with our clients by understanding their industry and providing ongoing counsel
- Drive new business development
- Work with other company personnel to ensure integrated services
- CPA license
- Minimum of 6 years in public accounting
- A record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple assignments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.