Are you an analytical Billing Specialist? Do you have experience analyzing vendor contracts?
This could be the role for you!
Our client is a leading provider of natural gas and electricity and is seeking an experienced Billing Analyst for a temporary project!
In summary, the Billing Analyst will ensure all system tools are updated to generate billing that is accurate and meets contractual requirements. The Billing Analyst will also develop, identify, and evaluate systems from end-to-end for billing and reporting.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Analyze billing matrix, commodity bills or other records necessary (such as monthly indexes) to compile data needed for invoice preparation for Clean Energy and all subsidiaries in A/X.
- Review all manual billing calculations to ensure billing is consistent with contractual terms. Analyze potential discrepancies and issues and make necessary corrections to ensure accurate billing.
- Review and approve all CPI/PPI index calculations.
- Support Manager with billing analysis, volume and revenue reconciliations during close process.
- Support Manager with internal and external audits that includes all required reporting.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating SOX documentation for billing related processes.
- Support Sales team related to customer analysis and contract review. Recommend contract revisions related to billing.
- Responsible for testing and finalizing all new A/X or 3 rd party system tools utilized by the team as it relates to billing and reporting.
- Support Billing Specialists and Accounting Administrator on an as needed basis.
- Develop and document efficient billing procedures for new and existing business needs as determined by Management.
- 3-5 years of billing or contracts analysis experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills required
If this Billing Analyst role sounds like an opportunity that you could excel in, apply now as this is an immediate opportunity!
skills: 3rd Party Billing, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.