Document Review Specialist
The Client Reporting team is responsible for a variety of different functions across the Asset Management Operations space. The specialist will be deeply involved in the following processes: Audit Confirmations, Red Herring Preliminary Prospectus Distribution and Estate Valuations. This includes being responsible for the fulfillment of audit confirmation, qualified custodian and SSA16 requests from external auditors. Also, the specialist will help with the highly-regulated Red Herrings function, which delivers preliminary prospectuses to indicating clients both electronically and through physical mail. Finally, the specialist will help produce and verify estate valuations as-of a specific requested date.
- Process audit confirmation requests for account balances, credit lines, authorized contacts, statements, FAS157 reporting, and the firm's SSAE16 report on behalf of Private Bank clients.
- Process and verify Red Herrings, which deals with the delivery of preliminary prospectus materials to clients interested in buying into a specific deal.
- Produce Date of Death, Inventory Accounting and Alternate Valuations per Client Service requests using third-party software to generate the reports.
- Request internally generated As-of Reports and provide them to Client Service when requested.
- Participate in project initiatives including: UAT Testing, process improvements, and other ad hoc projects.
- Serve as the escalation point for Client Service questions regarding all team
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Audit confirms, providing information to auditors
Good analytical skills, and positive interpersonal skills
vLookups and pivots would be great, no coding necessary
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: Asset Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.