Salary Range: $65,000 to $85,000 (based on experience)
Property Management company In Miami Lakes is looking for a Senior Lease Administrator with at least 5-6 years of experience. Very competitive benefits package with opportunities for growth. If your resume fits this profile please send your resume to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Benefits include:
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club Membership Discount
- Golf Club Membership Discount
- Restaurant Discounts
location: Hialeah, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 6 Years
- Enter and maintain commercial leases in Yardi management software.
- Perform monthly billings, post late fees and prepare tenant statements
- Enter and apply cash receipts.
- Calculate annual CAM and real estate tax expense true-ups and estimates .
- Conduct credit checks on prospective tenants.
- Communicate with tenants regarding lease related matters.
- Maintain and calculate straight line rent within Yardi.
- Determine and reconcile state sales tax payable for all properties.
- Create financial reports relating to accounts receivable and status of accounts.
- Provide ad hoc reports related to leases and receivables as required
- Commercial real estate lease administration and accounts receivable experience is required.
- Yardi software experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of commercial lease components
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with others within a team environment
skills: Lease Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.