- Performs a variety of operational tasks for the most complex processes or functions.
-Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure.
-Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers, and uses multiple online systems.
Duties may include:
- Receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed;
- Entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy; balancing general ledger accounts; resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents.
- Works under general supervision following established procedures. Exercises some judgment within guidelines. Considered a subject matter expert on operational issues related to process or function.
- Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, providing training as needed.: 3+ years related experience.
location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
experience: 0 Years
Reviewing incoming work, enter transactions, verifying accuracy and client contact
-Attention to detail; Data Entry Skills, Operational Processing Experience
skills: Data Processor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.