Our client is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper on a temporary basis to cover a maternity leave. This is a 4-5 month assignment with cross-training offered and there is potential for a permanent opportunity upon completion of covering the maternity leave.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
A typical day entails, but is not limited to, the following:
· Prepare & post journal entries
· Account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
· Assist in the sales tax filings and reporting for multiple locations
· Post payments, review daily accounts receivable reports & account reconciliations
· Match & code invoices and review weekly accounts payable batches
· Month/quarter-end close duties
· Research mis-applied cash and respond to other misc. GL inquiries
· Basic fixed-asset reporting
· Misc. other accounting related duties, as needed
· 2+ years' of bookkeeping experience with general ledger entries
· Detail oriented and a high attention-to-detail
· Strong Excel skills and experience using accounting software
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
Our client is interviewing ASAP! Don't delay, apply today.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, Cash Applications, A/P Processing, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.