Healthcare Project Manager
We are looking for someone to gather and organize information on problems or procedures pertaining to related surveys. Analyze data, gather and recommend potential solutions, and coordinate development of new data repository and educational materials. Confer with cross-departmental, multidisciplinary personnel to ensure successful functioning of new program. Develop, implement monitor an create reporting templates for records management program. Review and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements. Interview personnel and conduct on-site focus groups and/or observation. Document findings and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes. Design, evaluate, recommend changes. Develop, manage, report and act on workplans to reach program goals.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
1. Project management for new program
2 Data gathering and analytic ability
3. Ability to manage workplan, task closure and goal
4. Communication development and distribution across diverse stakeholders
5. Interface with multiple stakeholders on development of new program with multiple, diverse interventions
Must have qualifications/experience:
1.Strong interpersonal skills
2. Experience as PM - all roles
3. Ability to present complex concepts
4. Proven experience in planning, execution and goal attainment
5. MS Office required, MS Access and SharePoint strongly preferred.
skills: Access, Excel, Sharepoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.