Wholly owned subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar company is seeking a VP of Finance to join their growing organization. If you are a Finance Pro and would like to have the opportunity to build a Finance organization from the ground up within a dynamic organization this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
location: Tacoma, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Master's Degree
experience: 8 Years
- Develop a monthly and quarterly financial reporting process
- Develop and maintain a budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reporting
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Reporting to Banks and investors
- Define financial situation using quantitative analyses.
- Value assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential.
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 8+ years of experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Ability to uphold the highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data
- Experience leading, mentoring and training direct reports
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Qualified and interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Budgeting, Asset Management, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.