job summary: Specialist, Digital Initiatives
Manages Digital Initiatives projects from inception to delivery creating detailed budgets and schedules, providing timely and clear status updates to Digital management and clients. Manages resources for on-time and on-budget delivery.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manages Digital Initiatives projects from inception to delivery
- Creating detailed budgets and schedules
- Providing timely and clear status updates to Digital management and clients
- Manages resources for on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Draft Business Requirements, Proposals, Functional Requirements, User Stories, Release Plans, Use Cases, Wireframes, Project Plans, Status Reports, Meeting Agendas and Meeting Minutes
- Ensures that all documents are maintained updated throughout the project.
- Responsible for helping to create and capture project ideas, analyzing the market, creating project plans and concept documents, tracking project tasks and communicating project status
- The Specialist is also responsible for the creation of project documentation including proposals, functional requirements, use cases, test plans, deployment plans, etc.
- 3+ years Digital Media industry experience
- 1 years of project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Past experience in digital media, technology, and entertainment.
- Interest in autonomous and connected vehicles and 5G.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.