job summary: Market Access Manager - Western Region
West Coast: Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, Denver, CO preferred
The Market Access Manager
will be responsible for both the Rx and Med Device product lines and will drive and manage public and private payer, MCO's, and Integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems access and more.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Experience and background needed:
- 7+ years of Sales and National Account management in Med Device space
- Strongly prefer experience specifically in women's health
- Comfortable presenting to diverse groups up and down the food chain
- Really looking for a market maker working with payers and providers
- Pharma or biologic background
- Less a sales-person and more focused on market access issues
- Drive system access; pull through products with private and gov payers
- Need to be in a major hub city
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Able to travel 50%+
The comp for this role is $150K - $180K+ with $225-$240K all-in. Benefits too.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
Google: 919-516-9802 Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn|Facebook|Twitter|Google+
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.