The Sales Trainer located in Cincinnati OH is responsible for driving consistent, reliable growth and success of our sales organization through effective delivery of learning programs that build and develop high-performing sales teams. The Sales Trainer will leverage technology and innovative tools, coupled with active performance coaching, to deliver new hire and embedded base programs to support the entire employee learning journey. As a valued business partner, the Sales Trainer works cross-functionally to identify learning/performance gaps and to create, implement, and reinforce targeted learning solutions.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare for, attend, and complete all trainer certifications using recognized and accepted adult learning methodologies and practices.
· Plan and execute pre-course activities to align organizational/learner backgrounds and instructional environment needs with course objectives.
· Establish and maintain instructor credibility including: core values, critical thinking skills, thought leadership, business acumen, delivery competence, professionalism, and content expertise.
· Evaluate the success of course design, one's own preparation and delivery, and use results to continuously improve self and team effectiveness.
· Work cross-functionally to ensure business alignment: attend project meetings, assist with new launches as needed, provide relevant insight, feedback, and data.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Ability to collaborate; effectively working across multiple levels, roles, teams, and functions in the organization
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in related field
· 1+ years B2B sales experience and demonstrated understanding of the challenges faced in the business-to-business sales environment (SaaS experience preferred)
· Comfortable and effective in large group presentation settings
· Up to 25% travel required on an as needed basis for in-market classes and immersion/coaching.
Approximate Monthly Time Allocation
· 70% Training
· 20% In-market immersion and coaching
· 10% Administrative
With questions please contact Gabe Womack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.