Established CPA firm is seeking an accounting professional. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the strong blend of intreinterpersonal and technical skills to assist clients, as well as have a good work ethic. To expand our team, we need a good team player, committed to efficiency and quality workmanship.
location: Concord, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting and tax in the areas of GAAP, federal, state and local codes and regulations.
- Possess abilities that include the ability to develop solutions in complex settings, solve problems, while under pressure, promote encouraging teamwork with colleagues.
- Posses abilities to follow processes, pay attention to details, learn quickly, self-develop and operate software effectively.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in individual and corporate tax and/or auditing services including: preparation of individual, corporate and partnership tax returns, maintenance of general ledgers, preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements, communication with clients via phone, email, and in person meetings.
- CPA designation or ability to obtain designation is required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.