A company located in UTC is seeking a Human Resources Generalist for a temporary to hire opportunity. The HR Generalist will be joining a company in the Government Contracting industry and will be responsible for providing professional and administrative support in regards to employee relations, compensation, worker's compensation, safety, records management, policy and procedure, communications, training, employment law and organizational development.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 32 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist with workforce planning, hiring, onboarding, engagement/development, and HR policy implementation
- Maintain employee-related metrics including turnover and recruiting data
- Assist with compliance reporting (EEO, AAP, and other annual filings)
- Work with Benefits Department in regards to LOA and FMLA requests
- Assist with annual merit and performance reviews including compensation evaluations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources role with similar responsibilities
- HR experience at a company with 1,000+ employees
- Experience with large HRIS platforms
- PHR certification a plus
Click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Human Resources, HRMS, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.