job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Business Analyst to join a company in the Columbia, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Job Description:
The Business Analyst is a customer-facing position. The Business Analyst will work internally with an interdisciplinary team of economists, statisticians, actuaries, software and developers.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or business related field. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Three (3) years of data analysis experience
- Three (3) years of experience in business analysis practices
- Marketing, product launch, product roadmap experience helpful
- Strong oral and written communication
- SQL and data driven analytical application experience
- Work with the Product Owner to develop detailed requirements, user stories, and business rules for application development in an Agile framework
- Participate in User Acceptance, QA, and Regression Testing
- Assist in operation, refresh, and production support of production systems
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.