Are you looking to be part of a growing Finance Department? This position will report to the VP of Finance and will support the global business operation to solve complex problems that directly impact overall performance. The successful candidate will design new and enhance existing reports and models that make data more actionable and will own reporting functions during the various planning and reporting phases in finance.
The successful candidate will have the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables. The right individual will have strong communication skills and solid business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes as well as presenting results to the Senior Leadership team including the COO and CEO.
This role requires someone who is able to think strategically and tactically. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
location: Puyallup, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Interact with Finance stakeholders at multiple levels to understand business drivers of monthly variance
- Develop and report accurate, actionable, and timely financial and business metrics for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews within Excel
- Monitor and enhance existing processes and controls
- Manage the financial planning / budgeting process
- Lead and influence different stakeholders
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to department leaders
- Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- 3+ years of finance, accounting or other related analytical experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, VBA, Macros, Index Match, Financial Modeling
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- MBA or advanced business degree preferred
- Familiarity with Oracle, Hyperion or similar ERP system
- Simplifying financial processes and reports
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
Qualified candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
skills: Budgeting, Oracle Financials, Excel, Excel Macros, Bank Relations, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Excel Pivot Tables, Finance Model, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.