job summary: Manager, Retail Planning Wholesale
This position is responsible for business planning and customer analytics in support of assigned list of accounts. Responsible for building sales reporting and analyses that facilitate decision-making and ensure financial targets are achieved. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, also proficiency with data base and statistical methods.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Work with Sales to develop annual plan reporting including revenue, returns and spend. Reviews historical performance, current/future promotional plans, and sale trends
- Maintain reporting & analyses to track performance to plan and goal. Review and understand variances in achievement to goal
- Analyze and report on promotional ROI. Work with Sales to understand wins / opportunities in support of future planning.
- Work with the Sales to customize national programs to optimize retail market share and pursue incremental promotions to drive revenue.
- Identify and analyze key business trends and issues. Provide actionable business building recommendations.
- Scorecard and report account performance using and validating internal and external data sources.
- Provide ad hoc and regular Sales reporting as needed
qualifications: Work Experience
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- 5+ years work experience in the entertainment and/or consumer goods industry
- Experience with retail (Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.)
- Experience with retail and/or financial planning across large portfolio of products
- Collaboration across multiple internal and external functional groups
- BA/BS required
- MBA preferred
- Strong analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret consumer data to identify trends
- Ability to interpret multiple data sources in order to identify needs and/or opportunities
- Ability to drive collaboration across internal functional teams
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Must be able to proactively identify issues and develop solutions to address
- Must have the ability to lead and effectively motivate internal team members
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to handle multiple concurrent tasks and shifting priorities
skills: MS Office, Excel, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.