Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a talented Billing Coordinator
for an immediate opening with a large firm located in the West End of Richmond, VA.
This organization is known industry wide for their commitment to their products and services, and is one of the largest companies within their field.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform invoice preparation and project cost reconciliations for a project portfolio
Monitor Project Portfolio and send communications to Project Manager
- Maintain an excellent standard of quality on all work performed
- Update and track daily billing progress using excel
- Interact with internal & intra-office departments to resolve project specific discrepancies
- Strong customer focus
- Reconciling unbilled balances
- Other projects as assigned
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Ability to communicate initiatives, results, anBachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience can be substitutedd analysis to project management
skills: AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.