One of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, focusing on domestic property and casualty insurance, life insurance and retirement savings, asset management, and strategic investments.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader, seeking a self-motivated and energetic Customer support / Accounts Payable clerk to work in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
This role is largely customer focused as the AP support specialist will be working on reviewing current supplier invoices and updating their information for accuracy. Additional focuses will be:
- Invoice review
- Enter supplier and customer data into Excel
- Communicate with current suppliers over the phone/email regarding invoices and contacts
- Update AP system (Peoplesoft)
- Experience with AP - Accounts payable and invoice review
- Data entry with Excel - V-Looks and Macros not needed
- Strong phone presence and communication skills
- Prefer accounting major and degree.
- Verbal and written communication skills for contact with all levels of management or external entities.
- Team player
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Accounts Payable, Customer Service, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.