Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Cash Applications Specialist
for a client in the Richmond, VA area.
location: Ashland, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 17.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Prepares deposits and applies payments against the accounts receivable.
- Compiles, validates and enters documents -- such as invoices, returns, debits, credits
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions.
- Reconciles customer accounts by resolving discrepancies
- Issues customer price corrections and other credits
- Responds to customer or sales person A/R inquiries and makes/sends outgoing calls, emails, letters and/or faxes as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years' experience in Accounts Receivables
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in Excel
- 10-key data entry by touch, 10,000 kph minimum necessary
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Receivable, 10-key
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.