Acts a key member of the Central Finance Team, contribute to the successful delivery of accurate and timely consolidated reporting and analytical activities across all business units. In addition, act as the primary finance contact supporting special projects.
location: Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Primary business partner in the cross functional expense efforts
- Develop financial models and business cases to produce expense analysis and identify opportunities for objectives throughout the plan year
- Run monthly expense allocation process utilizing Hyperion Planning and prepare key control SOX compliant documentation for postings to the general ledger
- Participate in special project work including expense management programs, system implementations and other business critical initiatives
- Complete monthly expense reporting and annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Compile and analyze business critical expense data for the all business units
- Responsible for allocation policy, process and calculations ensuring appropriate communication and alignment with US business units
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, articulating the rational for the change and the potential impact
- Identify and escalate issues while proposing options for resolution
- Assist management in the US regulatory, interim and year-end audits, preparation of work papers and responses to engagement inquiries
- Prepare year-end and quarterly exhibits needed for the US regulatory agencies
- Provide support and coaching to other team members and associates to ensure all period goals are attained on a consistent basis
- Minimum BS/BA in Accounting or Finance with an advanced degree (MBA or MF) preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant financial analysis experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline and results oriented environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Capable of effectively prioritizing concurrent deliverables and deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, EXCEL & PowerPoint)
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase/SmartView and Oracle a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work product with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated background in team work and use of collaborative skills as a team member.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization including executive presence.
To be considered for this position please apply by emailing Steve.Mazur@randstadusa.com
skills: Hyperion Essbase
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.