Job Summary :
We are a preeminent global banking and are enjoying a sustained period of growth across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our market leading position. This senior managerial position has responsibility for managing Global Treasury functions within our Corporate Consolidated Accounting business group.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Develop accounting conclusions and solutions for new products and transactions
- Coordinate monthly close process for the various Global Treasury balance sheet funding product; deposits, repurchase agreements, intercompany funding, and long and short term debt
- Liaise with Global Accounting Policy on accounting issues
- Organize of monthly, quarterly and annual submissions to Regulatory and SEC Reporting groups
- Contribute and drive process improvement initiatives to expand Global Treasury products worldwide
- Collaborate with Global Chart of Accounts Initiative team on design of processes and procedures and chart of accounts design
- Reviews and discusses new hedging strategies with Global Accounting Policy and Controllership
- Prepare hedge documentation
- Perform ongoing monitoring of existing hedges against underlying loans (i.e. data analysis)
- Monitor hedge effectiveness, prepare GL entries as required, provides front office with requests for new hypothetical derivatives representing loan pool and provides necessary reporting for internal/external use.
- Work in a fast paced, challenging environment with multiple and competing priorities.
- BS in accounting, finance and/or prior experience in accounting and finance, CPA desirable
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Oracle GL or other GL systems
- Capital Market and Hedge Accounting experience
- Ability to analyze data/problems and provide conclusion/solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage task in order to meet deliverables timely
- Ability to train, supervise and motivate others
To be considered for this position please apply by emailing Steve.Mazur@randstadusa.co
skills: Hyperion Essbase
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.