job summary: Director of Enterprise Sales - Southwest
My healthcare software client looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales (selling to long-term care home chains of 9-35) in the Southwestern region of the US. They are focused on solutions to help homes comply with strict staffing requirements in one of the fastest growing segments of healthcare - the long-term care and senior living space. It's the ongoing problem with finding and hiring the workforce in that space that is the problem they solve. This is HCM (Human Capital Management) at its best!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
experience: 2 Years
- >100% quota achievement of on a regular basis
- New account penetration into identified and new prospects in territory
- Self-develop and coordinate with team, creation and execution of campaigns
- Develop and maintain account plan and review with sales leadership regularly
- Maintain accurate details of activity in Salesforce.com daily
- Work w/marketing to determine priorities within your territory/accounts
- Attend National and Regional trade shows, conferences, industry events, etc.
Your skills and experience:
- 2-4 years successful direct software and/or healthcare sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell and displace existing software vendors
- Solid hunter/gatherer skills with strong desire to win
- Willing to adhere to standardized sales methodology (process driven selling)
- Excellent sense of deal progression
- Skilled in market and existing account penetration
- Must be in a major city in the southeast or southwest
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry required
- Post-acute care sales experience preferred
- Up to 50% travel
- Comp is $85K-$110K base and $185K-$210K+ OTE
- Solid benefits - completely paid... even family
- Potential for equity participation as well
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
Google: 919-516-9802 Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn|Facebook|Twitter|Google+
skills: Business Development, Account Management, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.