job summary: Director of Enterprise Sales - Southwest
My healthcare software client looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales (selling to long-term care home chains of 9-35) in the Southwestern region of the US. They are focused on solutions to help homes comply with strict staffing requirements in one of the fastest growing segments of healthcare - the long-term care and senior living space. It's the ongoing problem with finding and hiring the workforce in that space that is the problem they solve.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
experience: 5 Years
- >100% quota achievement of on a regular basis
- New account penetration into identified and new prospects in territory
- Self-develop and coordinate with team, creation and execution of campaigns
- Develop and maintain account plan and review with sales leadership regularly
- Maintain accurate details of activity in Salesforce.com daily
- Work w/marketing to determine priorities within your territory/accounts
- Attend National and Regional trade shows, conferences, industry events, etc.
Your skills and experience:
- 2-5 years successful direct software and/or healthcare sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell and displace existing software vendors
- Solid hunter/gatherer skills with strong desire to win
- Willing to adhere to standardized sales methodology (process driven selling)
- Excellent sense of deal progression
- Skilled in market and existing account penetration
- Must be in a major city in the southeast or southwest
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry required
- Post-acute care sales experience preferred
- Up to 50% travel
- Comp is $85K-$110K+ base and $185K-$210K+ OTE
- Solid benefits - completely paid... even family
- Potential for equity participation as well
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
Google: 919-516-9802 Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn|Facebook|Twitter|Google+
skills: Business Development, Account Management, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.