Our Client, a Social Media company in Manhattan, is looking to add a Junior Financial Analyst to a Sales Finance team for a 4 months contract assignment.
Sales Finance team uses financial and qualitative analysis to tackle projects on growth, profitability, and operations.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Produce weekly decks in Google docs detailing revenue performance
- Review and countersign company's revenue contracts and insertion orders
- Maintain the policies and procedures around the contract review and signature process
- Streamline processes and increase bandwidth within the Sales Finance team through automation and outsourcing
1-2 years of work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions
- Basic knowledge of sales compliance principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and/or Google Docs
Bachelor's degree with strong academic record
- FINANCIAL ANALYST
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- CONTRACT REVIEW
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.