Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC. Job Duties:
- Performs complex activities for evaluating and approving trading models, market risk, basis risk, delivery risk and counterparty aggregated or disaggregated credit risk exposure on a daily and long-range basis for specific financial products.
- Develops tests and approves complex models that evaluate risk, data integrity, or generate revenue for new and existing products including stress testing, sensitivity analysis, scenario testing, time series, and Monte Carlo simulations.
- Accountable for data integrity.
- Analyzes complex models used by the business to ensure that risks within the business financial models are properly identified and consistent with policy.
- Performs model validation and counterparty analytics; researches, and may design/implement new financial products; monitor risk limits; assesses theory and mathematics behind various models.
- May provide coaching to lower level consultants.
- 3+ years trading or desk analyst/capital markets experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 51.02 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the end to end testing process for strategic / key risk technology changes
- Facilitate script writing activities
- Manage ALM / HP QC from setup to daily oversight to project closure
- Facilitate testing status and defect management discussions
- Partner with other team members to prepare and finalize testing deliverables
- Ensure testing inputs, process, and outputs are of high quality
- Project management or administration experience required
- Extensive software testing administration and management experience required
- Financial industry and financial investment / asset / product knowledge preferred; commodity, foreign exchange, rates exposure and knowledge preferred
- ALM / HP QC application management experience required
- System and data conversion testing management / administration experience required
- Ability to work with diverse resources, required
- 40 hours per week; Must generally be available from 9 to 4 with occasional overtime, evening, nights or weekend work necessary during key release periods
Click To Apply
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.