Human Resources Coordinator
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join a top client of ours within the Mountain View, CA area.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
1. Support client groups with recruiting processes including scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, hosting candidates on campus, reserving conference rooms and liaising with candidates, leaders at Chronicle and their administrative partners, as appropriate.
2. Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Also responsible for initiation of background investigations.
3. Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect.
4. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
5. Perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function including ad hoc staffing programs and employee referrals.
Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics.
Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.